What's by definition a good match?

I'm curious, so here's a social experiment. None are excluded from voicing their opinion. What does the players of Dead by Daylight look for in for a good, fun match?

As a survivor main, I'm typically happy if the game last about 10 minutes max, and that there is a bit of challenge. One sided games get bland pretty fast and the adrenaline from the chase is incredibly addicting.

Comments

  • When I'm the only Survivor to escape.

    It's funny. A lot of Survivors are quick to play hero and Killers like to bait that altruism. Both sides are surprised when I give them the middle finger.

  • Teammates didn't suck and killer didn't suck.

    Very hard to get both to happen at the same time.

  • @AsePlayer said:

    Teammates didn't suck and killer didn't suck.

    Very hard to get both to happen at the same time.

    So no prostitutes or vampires, got it.

  • To me good match is fair chases on either side.

    I dont use bs main building loops as a survivor as I know how broken they are and if survivors dont use them while I play killer I consider that a good match.

  • @Laakeri said:

    To me good match is fair chases on either side.

    I dont use bs main building loops as a survivor as I know how broken they are and if survivors dont use them while I play killer I consider that a good match.

    Willing handicap is required. Noted.