Good builds for new Doc?
I've been messing around with BBQ, Distressing, Nurses Calling, and Monitor. It gives me a normal 32 meter Terror Radius outside of a chase, and a massive 48 meter Terror Radius in a chase, which is when I activate Static Blast. For addons, whichever increase Doc's Terror Radius even more, Calm I think? Basically Farmer John's No Shock Big Cock Doc with shocks.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Distressing and Monitor is an odd combination. I kind of understand the logic behind it, but if I were you, I would swap out Monitor for Whispers, because the Static Blast is generally most effective outside a chase as a location tool, and Whispers will guarantee that you don't waste it when there is no one nearby.
I use Whispers, Distressing, Unnerving Presence, and Overcharge. (I don't use add-ons; I'm a hoarder.) I guess it depends on what rank you're at as to whether Unnerving Presence and Overcharge will be effective for you.
Whispers and Distressing are amazing with his Static Blast, though. Whispers lets you know someone's within range, and Distressing widens that range even farther.