Franks Mix tape should be reverted back

Now here me out. I don't think it would be as bad as it was before hand. Heres why.

Legion now has counterplay with his frenzy unlike old legion where it was super unfair and the survivor couldn't do anything to dodge his attack. Now since after a missed hit takes you out of his power, people will be able to counter him and be able to have a chance to avoid the attack unlike previously before.

Legion now has a longer cooldown with his power. Including the 4s stun, it takes a full 24 seconds for legion to be able to use his power fully again. This means the survivor will have a chance to get away and that legion can not just spam it to down them easily since you have to wait until the bar is full in order to use your frenzy attack. And considering the survivor is given a sprint burst affect they will be able to have counterplay against it and have enough time to stall him for the team or be able to completely counter him by jukes and using distance.

Also last reason is because it sucks now. it takes around 4-5(I forgot) hits to be able to down somebody in feral frenzy. I understand that frenzy isn't suppose to be used to down people but I feel addons should change the way people play a killer instead of increasing numbers. For example hag addons, pigs Amanda letter addon, and myers. Overall even if this never gets a buff, I would like if some of legions add ons did get changed. Mainly the ones that let people be seen through killer instinct farther since it does not allow u to get to them any faster. And also mainly his fuming mix tape. I would love to see another dynamic way to play legion or something that is just more usable than those addons. I miss the speed add ons tbh they made it very fun to play legion(he still is fun imo but more fun). If you have any ideas or agreements/disagreements list them below and let us discuss

Comments