What's the deal with the overwhelming toxicity in red ranks?

I played a match as Demogorgon on Coldwind, and there was a Dwight who did nothing but teabag at every vault. "No big deal" I thought, as he was laughably bad at looping and was the second one to die. After I killed the last two survivors, I learned that I had faced a full squad of Rank 4 Survivors as a Rank 10 Demogorgon. I gave a quick jab at the Dwight about teabagging and dying fast, when the other survivor (named Doc = DC ofc) claimed that I was "#########" for being green rank AFTER DYING TO ME. The mental gymnastics they go through to make themselves seem superior is insane.

Comments

  • Toxicity is at an all time high. But really, it's nothing new.

  • Some people just need to accept that they aren't that good at video games.

  • Yeah toxicity has definitely been way higher since the thin nerf, but I think matchmaking plays a hand in it. Since most higher ranks know they’re gonna go against lower ranks they’re gonna run op addons and ebony because they know they can’t compete.

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    I played a match as Demogorgon on Coldwind, and there was a Dwight who did nothing but teabag at every vault. "No big deal" I thought, as he was laughably bad at looping and was the second one to die. After I killed the last two survivors, I learned that I had faced a full squad of Rank 4 Survivors as a Rank 10 Demogorgon. I gave a quick jab at the Dwight about teabagging and dying fast, when the other survivor (named Doc = DC ofc) claimed that I was "#########" for being green rank AFTER DYING TO ME. The mental gymnastics they go through to make themselves seem superior is insane.

    Ignore them. You beat them, you got the last laugh in the end.

  • The Dweet was just mad that you didn't show mercy due to him having a nice perky booty. Just ignore them and know that they're just poor losers.

  • Because the devs have made survivor easy mode, so now survivors are being toxic to celebrate.

    This shouldn't be surprising honestly.