hear me out BHVR, demogorgon...
BUT he's wearing a Japanese schoolgirl outfit...
how's THAT for a cosmetic idea huh?
BUT he's wearing a Japanese schoolgirl outfit...
how's THAT for a cosmetic idea huh?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Demo-san: *blushes, purrs gently*
I would hands down but this outfit just to yell “NIKO NIKO KNEEEE!”
What about Adam in a Japanese Schoolgirl Outfit?
I mean... You were asking for Adam Cosmetics!
trust me, at this point I wouldn't mind it
It's been 243 days BHVR, I am starving
Sounds good to me i'd use it.
You son of a #########.
....Make it happen Behaviour.
Thanks, I hate it.
Dude you and me are probably the only Adam Mains alongside like 4 other people.