Calm Spirit =Rage quit

Don't you love it when Doctor mains quit because they can't track any survivor, so they spam their shock field. Only to be disappointed that everyone is running calm spirit and DS with Flashlight heroes .

Killers are such push overs lol

When will we get new killers that require you to actually know how to track?

I respect Huntress players now I wish we had more Huntress Mains and that they teach the rest of the killers how to play lol

Comments

  • Everyone plays Doctor for E-Z Farming.

    They should've nerfed Madness function instead of giving a perk that basically destroys him.

  • I'm fine with the perk it is what he deserved 
  • @feffrey said:
    I'm fine with the perk it is what he deserved 

    I disagree because Doctor is pure cancer to play against in randoms, or especially as a new player. He should've been changed, not completely shut down by a single perk.

    Imagine yourself back at sub-50 hours playing against Distressing/Unnerving/Ruin/Freebie Kills&Chili.

  • Eninya said:

    Everyone plays Doctor for E-Z Farming.

    They should've nerfed Madness function instead of giving a perk that basically destroys him.

    How does it destroy him? 
    Because he no longer can have eZfind mode on? 

    Calm Spirit doesn’t destroy his power. 
    If Doctors didn’t rely on the scream so much to find a survivor then they wouldn’t have a problem. 
  • This content has been removed.