Just went against THE most toxic swf

  • 4 man swf
  • 2 abusing instant flashlight bug
  • 1 with best toolbox for genrush and 1 with purple medkit as assigned bealer
  • All swarming to blind or bodyblock every single time you try to pick up a survivor
  • All good loopers, few with dead hard
  • Mix of rank 1s and 2s

And I DESTROYED them as Doc. In fact Doc with Distressing, unnerving prescence, overwhelming prescence, corrupt intervention and the +75% shock range add on. A meme build basically.

This might just be my new favourite killer 😎

I’d post details of the endgame chat but lets just say it’s very NSFW.

I always thought that green shock add on was too slow but damn is it damaging on new doc. Combined with distressing and static blast they were getting zapped so bad they couldn’t do anything.

Comments