What do you think about the devs?

Honestly I think they do a great job. They overcome difficult decisions and they are active in the community. They are a bit slow, I must say, but it's worth to wait. Their ideas for chapters are phenomenal and the art team always nails it.

How about you? Let me know down below.

Just to specify,this is a chill forum,keep the conversation civil. If you think they are bad in any way, put a limit in what you wanna say. And please do not start an argument in this forum. Again.

Thank you 😊😘

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @LustForBP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/124403/what-do-you-think-about-the-devs

    Sounds to me like you’re just kissing up.

    I've only been a DbD member since about October and since then this game has become a nightmare to play.

    Extended Queue times as a survivor.

    Short lived games as a killer.

    Abusive survivor mechanics.

    Any issue/glitch resulting in miserable gameplay for survivors seems to be fixed almost immediately while I’ve been reading about a sound bug on Spirit for months it feels.

    Nurse is a ######### killer now and used to give me a world of problems but only the best can now.

    Survivors are constantly calling for Nerfs against killers, their add-ons and their perks, and it seems the majority of the time the Devs follow suit.

    One of the most used perks by Killer, (I rarely used unless a team of Toolboxes appear) Ruin, got nerfed because it was “too difficult” for new survivors to hit the skill checks.

    Maps are too large for the majority of the killers except Freddy, Nurse, Billy, and ???

    Vast majority of the killers lack mobility and most result in becoming M1 killers despite certain abilities (Bubba, GF).

    Doctor was just reworked and Survivors are already screaming nerf and I’m sure it’ll comes

    I understand that certain exhaustion perks have been “nerfed” and certain looping abilities have been altered, but this game is seriously one-sided and I feel it every single time I play this game on both sides.

    Idk what changed but since the Ruin nerf, I’ve encountered too many games with Toolboxes and where 2-3 gens are popped during, or after my first chase. I believe it’s for the simple thought that survivors no longer FEAR Hex:Ruin. This is a game about a Killer vs 4 survivors and killers fear survivors more.

    So, I’m very disappointed in this development team because this game has some serious potential but some serious bias towards one side.

    I appreciate your opinion,but I stand by mine. For me, if I am patient with the devs, I get rewarded. If I'm not,I'm making quick assumptions and then I realize I fked up. Happened to me on this website. 90% of the killer mains are mad about the ruin changes, but it got me wondered. What if,they want to release such a powerful killer slowdown perk,that combined with old ruin it would be the most op combo?

    So I decided I'll wait, if the next chapter is bad, you won guys I surrender. If it is as I imagine,then....you guys are in for a fun ride :)

    Patience is a virtue.

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1041753#Comment_1041753

    I appreciate your opinion,but I stand by mine. For me, if I am patient with the devs, I get rewarded. If I'm not,I'm making quick assumptions and then I realize I fked up. Happened to me on this website. 90% of the killer mains are mad about the ruin changes, but it got me wondered. What if,they want to release such a powerful killer slowdown perk,that combined with old ruin it would be the most op combo?

    So I decided I'll wait, if the next chapter is bad, you won guys I surrender. If it is as I imagine,then....you guys are in for a fun ride :)

    Patience is a virtue.

    Your assumption is the reason I see a vast majority have some sort of resentment against these developers.

    If they were planning to implement a new slowdown perk, you shouldn’t nerf the current one and use an excuse that it was too difficult to fight against as a new survivor.

    Being patient with developers get you nowhere, hence, the current status of the game. You can continue being a kiss up because that’s all I see from you. They haven’t released anything critical that I’ve seen stating a reasonable basis for changing Ruin. Claim the perk was utilized by a very high % of Killers, maybe look at the reason why and not eliminate an entire perk based on a high usage statistic.

    My biggest concern with this game are the maps. Everything else I can tolerate to an extent. The maps are pretty much the reason I get off almost immediately after getting on. I don’t feel like going on a video game trek to reach my objective.

  • They're doing good, they're really good at what they're doing, I just think that sometimes they're focusing on the wrong things when trying to improve the game.

  • @LustForBP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1042375#Comment_1042375

    Your assumption is the reason I see a vast majority have some sort of resentment against these developers.

    If they were planning to implement a new slowdown perk, you shouldn’t nerf the current one and use an excuse that it was too difficult to fight against as a new survivor.

    Being patient with developers get you nowhere, hence, the current status of the game. You can continue being a kiss up because that’s all I see from you. They haven’t released anything critical that I’ve seen stating a reasonable basis for changing Ruin. Claim the perk was utilized by a very high % of Killers, maybe look at the reason why and not eliminate an entire perk based on a high usage statistic.

    My biggest concern with this game are the maps. Everything else I can tolerate to an extent. The maps are pretty much the reason I get off almost immediately after getting on. I don’t feel like going on a video game trek to reach my objective.

    Well, I guess that the two of us have something different.

    Hope and excitement.

    You lost it,so you behave like this. I don't kiss someone's Ash,I'm just saying my opinion. If my opinion is positive,like my game experience so far, that doesn't mean I kiss their ashes. If I wanted to do that,I would just go to a survivor game with Dwight kissing Ash's Ash.

    I can be mean too you know. I just believe that the more patient and respectful doesn't start fights,neither hurts someone's feelings.

    I still appreciate your opinion,but since we both don't know what plans they have for the future, the only thing I can say is.....don't be mean, be patient.

1 2 ›