The spirit's phasing whoosh sound can be heard while in her terror radius. Is this intended?
Is this intended or not. Can a developer or mod answer?
Is this intended or not. Can a developer or mod answer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That bug is still here? Lmao
I've brought this up as a bug in the bug section in the forums, but the developers don't even acknowledge that it was a bug. So I want a developer to come in and tell me when the phasing sound should and shouldn't be heard. Is it based off the terror radius? Is it based off of something else?
It's definitely a bug due to the fact that it sometimes doesn't actually happen. There's no whoosh while you're in the tr, or there is.
@Peanits Please pass along this bug, it's a major problem right now and it's been an issue for as long as I can remember and I haven't seen anyone from BHVR acknowledge that this is a problem.