New Lery map by far too often
Title.
My last 50 games since the rework I got this map 16!!! times. Without extensive use of offerings. Who wants to play all time on new treatment theater?
Title.
My last 50 games since the rework I got this map 16!!! times. Without extensive use of offerings. Who wants to play all time on new treatment theater?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Usually when they make a new map or rework one they increases the chances to play them compared to the rest for a couple weeks.
I know, but no need to overdo. There are 33 maps (currently 28 without preschool) and I wouldn't mind to give a reworked map map double chance, but not 25% of all.