Can we please get rid of the UNIQUE WEDDING RING!

I get it, it was cute... someone was getting married... gratz!!!

BUT.. I am certain that a LOAD of survs are tired of wasting bp on something they will never... ever... use in game...

I can't be the only one who hates spending/seeing this in your web?!

Comments

  • Honestly that would be the only reason I use Keys as I find them cheap.


    Killer main here lol.

  • @Xx_Daniel_xX69 said:

    Honestly that would be the only reason I use Keys as I find them cheap.

    Killer main here lol.

    Oh I couldn't tell man, thanks for clarifying.

    I do agree though lol.

  • I think it's awesome, go complain about brown fog offerings or something lol.

  • @ThanksgivingTitty said:

    I get it, it was cute... someone was getting married... gratz!!!

    BUT.. I am certain that a LOAD of survs are tired of wasting bp on something they will never... ever... use in game...

    I can't be the only one who hates spending/seeing this in your web?!

    What are you crazy!? The Wedding Ring Add On is great. Especially when playing solo.