Tier 4 glitch I guess
I finished tier 1 today and i went back to check out the rift stuff i got and it showed me all the tier 4 stuff. Nice :)
I finished tier 1 today and i went back to check out the rift stuff i got and it showed me all the tier 4 stuff. Nice :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah, not a fan of it myself.
I honestly like the color choices for it. What's so bad about it?
Yea it would be nice if it had the movement like the other charms.
yeah, i like the blinky eyeball. anyone else trying to check it out it didn't do it when i finished the section. it was after i completed all challenges. no idea if there is any other criteria to get it to show you. it totally let me hover and check each challenge gut it wouldn't let me switch tiers.