Chat disable
I want an option to disable my chat entirely, and furthermore I want it to show I have my chat disabled so they don't even waste their time.
You can't have chat open if you play killer, since 90% of survivors just insult and harass you with 0 repercussions for their behavior.
Comments
You can click the arrow near the chat to disable it.
It doesn't stay
Really? I thought they said they had changed it so it remains from game to game?
Usually it does, but as soon as I restart it resets and you can't change it until after you've played a game. It should just be in the options menu too, and stay off when you choose for it to.
Having it be different for surv or killer would be nice too since I only have a problem with chat when I play killer, when I play survivor killers are generally not a problem they usually don't say anything beyond gg.