Hitting a survivor after being hooked as a killer

I've recently had an issue with survivors intentionally getting in the way of another survivor after being saved from a hook.

I agree it's unsportsmanlike to baby sit a survivor on a hook.. but if they save the survivor literally as soon as I walk away then the recently unhooked survivor gets in the way of me chasing the other survivor, I kinda feel like that is taking advantage of the game.. as soon as I hit them they glow and run away letting them both escape.

Please change this back or reduce the time.

Comments

  • Borrowed Time working as intended, not much they're going to change about that, it's a viable tactic and they're taking full advantage of it.

  • Just follow the unhooked survivor for the 15 seconds and then hit him. They will probably run to you and not to a pallet, and when they notice you're waiting, they will run to a pallet with the borrow effect almost ending.