Gen speed doesn’t need to be extended instead the bonus for multiple survivors needs to be tweaked

It’s crazy how I see no one taking about this and instead just saying “ make gen speed slowEr” I like 80 seconds solo is fine but for every survivor on a gen makes it cut in half I understand that more survivors should make the gen go faster but when they are all on it it becomes unfair especially when it’s a swf who use a shroud offering to spawn all together and get a gen done before you can physically get there , I think the bonus for extra survivors on gens should either be cut I half or add a skill check system where for every survivor on a gen good skill checks give 5% plus progression

2 survivors on a gen 10% progression per good skill check

3 15% progression per good skill check

4 12% progression per good skill check


lmk y’all thoughts because I feel like 20 seconds for a gen to be done is unjustifiable

Comments

  • Also toolboxes shouldn't grant speed bonus. Only toolboxes should give you a more bonus to a great skill checks :)

  • I think once two survivors get on a gen, good/great skill checks shouldn't grant bonus progression. That way you still get the speed bonus, but not the bonus from multiple survivors hitting checks to make the progression jump.

  • I'd rather they group up on a gen than spread out on 4 different ones. They lose efficiency and set themselves up for a 3 or 4 gen.

  • @Tarvesh said:

    I think once two survivors get on a gen, good/great skill checks shouldn't grant bonus progression. That way you still get the speed bonus, but not the bonus from multiple survivors hitting checks to make the progression jump.

    The speed bonus should be reduced from 40 seconds to Atleast 60 imo