Trying new killer build. Getting called out every match.
I'm a survivor main. Rank 1 both survivor and killer and was bored. So I tried the following build on most killers.
Thana
Dying light
PGTW
Overcharge
The amount of ######### I get from survivors is ridiculous. Every game I had salt EVERY SINGLE GAME. What is wrong with this entitled mind set you all seem to have.
I'm going to start running NOED and Bloodwarden I actually got less salt and less abuse using them then I did just gen slow down.
Survivors now have this mindset if they complain about perks it will get removed. So many telling me it will get nerfed so I can't play this "unfun and game breaking build"
Get over yourselves
Comments
Do whatcha want, man. You paid for the game, same as the rest of us.
Salty survivors always complain when they lose. Don't let them ruin your fun.