About the tome's narrator

Am I the only one who thinks that the narrator has really improved in his speaking compared to the first tome? In the first tome, the narrator's voice sounded kind of bland and monotone, but in the second tome he really delivers the sentences well and properly, and it doesn't sound like he's trying to speed-read through the entries anymore.

I'm just happy that BHVR listened and worked on the narrator's expressions.

Comments

  • @Nikotiini said:

    Am I the only one who thinks that the narrator has really improved in his speaking compared to the first tome? In the first tome, the narrator's voice sounded kind of bland and monotone, but in the second tome he really delivers the sentences well and properly, and it doesn't sound like he's trying to speed-read through the entries anymore.

    I agree.

    He does much better now.

    Kudos to him

  • He sounds less deadpan now? I've been muting the entries this time but I'll give it another shot

  • Better this time around.

  • I wish it could be a narrator from the spotlights :)