Can we avoid the problem by inviting each other?

Hi guys, PS4 player here. I read in some forums and sites that is temporarily possible to avoid the server connection problem by inviting your friends in a private lobby. Have you tried it yet? Does it actually work?

Comments

  • Even if the private lobby kill ur friends did work u wouldn't get any BP or the event stuff
  • Awww, I expected that... :( Thanks for the info! Let's wait servers' fix then. Hope they won't take too long.
  • I’ve just been going to the store first then joining a lobby and connects every time 
  • So you actually played the match? I can enter into a lobby too but when the game is about to start the connection shuts down.

    EDIT: It's working for real. :D At least at the moment.
  • TheJohn said:
    So you actually played the match? I can enter into a lobby too but when the game is about to start the connection shuts down.

    EDIT: It's working for real. :D At least at the moment.
    Yes actually playing matches lol