It's not a bug with that challenge specifically, it's an error that occasionally happens with the Tomes in general. If you contact Support, they should be able to help you resolve it: https://support.deadbydaylight.com
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm on ps4 and was able to claim it without an issue.
I got an archives error and it won't let me claim it
In wich plattform are you in? Also, I think you should post it in "bug issues"
Im on pc and i have claimed it
It's not a bug with that challenge specifically, it's an error that occasionally happens with the Tomes in general. If you contact Support, they should be able to help you resolve it: https://support.deadbydaylight.com