Is the Oni worth it?
I play on xbox and almost have 9000 shards. I was wondering is Oni worth it. Is he fun or should i save my shards.
Tagged:
Trusted
I play on xbox and almost have 9000 shards. I was wondering is Oni worth it. Is he fun or should i save my shards.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Save them.
I think he's pretty fun. Imo, his power is similar to Billy, but better in exchange for needing to charge up your power before you can use it. His one hit down also hits multiple times if it lands, meaning if multiple people are next to each other, you can hit more than just one of them.
He is a lot stronger now with the recent changes. Many are having a lot more fun with them.
It's not an easy one to say if it will be worth it for yourself as it depends on what killers you like to play.
He did get buffed this patch to help him turn a bit better with his swing.
It's mainly up to you. If your not sure just save them up a bit longer until you know you want to or not.
he is fun once you get the hang of him. since the flick limit got reverted this patch I've been enjoying him a lot more and hitting some nice hits than previously that's just me.
I enjoy most Killers outside of Spirit, Nurse, and Huntress. Never really got the hang of those 3. That being said I like all the Liscene killers with the exception of the Pig the best.