License killers in the archives.
Are you planning to add licensed killers in the future, as well as making cinematics for them? And of course skins. I want a tuxedo on Bubba.
Tagged:
Trusted
Are you planning to add licensed killers in the future, as well as making cinematics for them? And of course skins. I want a tuxedo on Bubba.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs said in their most recent livestream that characters in future Tomes will always be available for shards, for accessibility reasons. So even though they haven't explicitly confirmed that they will never include licensed characters in the Tomes, it seems like that's the case. It makes sense, really, from a logistical point of view, because there's not much they can do to expand on the lore of the licensed characters, since we can find out all there is to know about their backstories just from watching their films.
I personally would like a simple cinematic about the same Bubba or Ghostface.
How would they include licensed characters in the tomes though? Isn't the tome supposed to give lore? Licensed characters pretty much have lore written for them and I doubt BHVR would be given free reign on what their origin story could be.
Don't get me wrong I want cosmetics for killers like Bubba (long overdue) but I don't see it happening.
Might be nice, but I can't really see them doing it. It seems somewhat redundant to put the artistic resources into creating a cinematic about them when you can just watch an entire movie about them instead.
Of course, just because they won't have a Tome themed around them doesn't necessarily mean they'll never get cosmetics in the Rift, and it certainly doesn't mean we'll never get cosmetics for them in the Store.