Okay we get it, the new lerys looks cool

But can I get a different map please? Especially when I'm playing survivor it's not fun. I'm having to use all of my map offerings just to avoid it.

Or maybe devs are trying to inflate the kill rate after they nerfed ruin. "Hey look, the kill rate is still high!" Meanwhile 90% of the matches were at lerys.

Comments

  • Bro try playing it with Huntress. Like I get it 2 to 3 times in a row and I'm trying to learn Huntress and it sucks. As survivor I cant seem to find gen lol

  • @Steve0333 said:

    But can I get a different map please? Especially when I'm playing survivor it's not fun. I'm having to use all of my map offerings just to avoid it.

    Or maybe devs are trying to inflate the kill rate after they nerfed ruin. "Hey look, the kill rate is still high!" Meanwhile 90% of the matches were at lerys.

    Same,i keep getting it over and over again. I need to use my map offerings to avoid it