If PSN Players Get Two Free DLC Packs Why Don't The PC Players Get Them Free Too?
I mean on PC we've actually paid for the game and paid for some dlc packs, but it's sorta unfair how the PS4 players get £30 worth of content and we get nought. Be nice if the PC players get something for free due to the fact we've only had offers off and the PS4 players get free content.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I mean... PC does have Bill... And legacy skins... And cosmetics that will never make their way to console.
As a PC player, I don't see what the big deal is.
But I'm also not 2 years old and expecting all the glasses to be poured to exact same amount.
But they also had to wait around a year for the console ports, so it seems fair to me.
Yeah Fair Point. I understand what you all mean.
On Pc you can easily find it at less than half the price console players have to pay for it. I think that's enough of a "compensation"
Because devs want all the $$ they can get