Is Doc's static blast based on terror radius?
I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I'm curious because I'd like to know if perks like distressing affect it.
Tagged:
Trusted
I'm sorry if this has already been asked but I'm curious because I'd like to know if perks like distressing affect it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes it's terror radius based :v
Much appreciated, so both calm addons and distressing could basically make the static blast like half the map? xD
Yup and if you put dark devotion on the static blast will come out of the survivor instead lol
Wait really?
I gotta try this at some point! :D
I didn't know that actually... that's pretty cool tbh.