Considering that for optimal distribution you'd want 4 survivors for every 1 killer I'm surprised the difference isn't bigger. Obviously there's also people that play both and have both sets of achievements, but I don't see why it's surprising that there's more survivors than killers?
Oh no! The devs have successfully made survivor appealing enough to balance queue times!! Smh how survivor sided of them I would rather have 30 min killer queues 😠
Considering that for optimal distribution you'd want 4 survivors for every 1 killer I'm surprised the difference isn't bigger. Obviously there's also people that play both and have both sets of achievements, but I don't see why it's surprising that there's more survivors than killers?
It's showing how many Killers never even break the top ten Rank vs how many survivers hit or pass the 5 rank. Found it interesting. They should try to make the Killer more appealing to others since there's a big difference between the two.
It's showing how many Killers never even break the top ten Rank vs how many survivers hit or pass the 5 rank. Found it interesting. They should try to make the Killer more appealing to others since there's a big difference between the two.
It's a really small difference to me. 1% vs 10% would be big.
People play party games like Dead By Daylight mostly to play with friends, so the only way to do that in DBD is to play survivor, it's pretty obvious which side is going to have more high ranked players.
I bet there are more people that pick up this game and never touch killer than there are people that pick up killer and never touch survivor due to the SWF factor.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
More Survivor reach rank 5 than Killers do rank 10!
Considering that for optimal distribution you'd want 4 survivors for every 1 killer I'm surprised the difference isn't bigger. Obviously there's also people that play both and have both sets of achievements, but I don't see why it's surprising that there's more survivors than killers?
Oh no! The devs have successfully made survivor appealing enough to balance queue times!! Smh how survivor sided of them I would rather have 30 min killer queues 😠
It's showing how many Killers never even break the top ten Rank vs how many survivers hit or pass the 5 rank. Found it interesting. They should try to make the Killer more appealing to others since there's a big difference between the two.
It's a really small difference to me. 1% vs 10% would be big.
Why is this being touted as such a big thing?
People play party games like Dead By Daylight mostly to play with friends, so the only way to do that in DBD is to play survivor, it's pretty obvious which side is going to have more high ranked players.
I bet there are more people that pick up this game and never touch killer than there are people that pick up killer and never touch survivor due to the SWF factor.