It may just be my internet?
Ok, since the release of the changes to The Doctor I have had some problems in my games as killer, at the start of a match everything is perfect, but as time goes by the match becomes completely unplayable, it freezes my screen and when is not completely stoped it seems like I'm in slow motion, is it a bug or something? Because it only happens when I'm a killer since this last patch......
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
If you are playing The Doctor then stop using these cosmetics until next patch;
Frame rate issues occur when combining The Doctor's Foul Bile and Auto-Lobotomy cosmetics.
Source: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122133/
What platform are you playing on?
If it's PC try updating your Windows and graphics driver.
If it's console does it overheat? This game can cause that on multiple consoles. Try moving your console to more ventilated and/or open area, and feel if it's hot to touch.
Usually on Console The Doctor has a lot of issues with FPS in-general, but I believe the reworked fixed that issue so i'm not too sure at the moment.
I'll look more into that, but if I don't reply again on that than i'm not sure (or I forgot).