One challenge for each role
I find it annoying to switch between killer and survivor challenges every time I switch roles, can we just have one of each at all times?
Tagged:
Trusted
I find it annoying to switch between killer and survivor challenges every time I switch roles, can we just have one of each at all times?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Streanschwien
You can do the whole Survivor track and than switch to the Killer track to keep everything separate.
I doubt they'll do a level for a Tome that's entirely based on one side, since Killer mains wouldn't want to play as a Survivor all the time for that one level and vice versa.
Having one killer and one survivor challenge active simultaneously is an idea that's been suggested several times in the past. I personally don't see a problem with it, and think it would be a good QOL change if the team are able to program it in without any problems. I would recommend making a post in the Feedback subforum (link below) to suggest it, since that's where it's most likely to be seen by the devs.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/suggestions