FanArt: Unmasked Killers

My version of these killers, in order its the pig, the shape, the nurse and the huntress.

My version of these killers, in order its the pig, the shape, the nurse and the huntress.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Keep up the great work 😊
Thanks man
These are great! I like how you drew Amanda and the Nurse, especially the Nurse cause i like that type of hairstyle.
The piece itself is excellent and I love how clean it all looks, almost as if done digitally. My criticisms are:
The Shape and the Huntress have near identical facial structures in your depictions of them.
The Huntress' hair is not akin to a pIxie cut and is instead a bun, with the bangs/fringe pulled back along with anything else.
But a few things I love.
Sally (The Nurse) does indeed have a curved nose bridge.
Whilst you may have done her lips a little dark, almost like she's wearing lipstick, you appear to have gotten the shape spot-on.
Overall? Whilst it won't be 100% accurate like most pieces depicting unreleased content/concepts such as the Killer's faces under their masks, it is still a good depiction regardless of it's accuracy. If you was trying to make this piece seem more factual than a mere exploration of the possibilities than I would most likely dislike this more. But even then... I'd really like it.
Damn dude, I really apreciate that, thanks
thanks!
well thank you, i'll have this in mind for future drawings.
I draw a bit almost everyday, looked liked crap at firs but slowly starts taking shape the more you draw. thank you.
here
######### LOLOLOLOL