A message to killer mains
Stop quitting , q times will just get worse and new killers will have to suffer the effects of poor matchmaking
Stop quitting , q times will just get worse and new killers will have to suffer the effects of poor matchmaking
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same could be said for survivors who leave cause theyre found first or dont like the killer.
Why play when its not fun?
There are plenty of other games which you can play instead of this clown fiesta.
Yes, my little self righteous survivor. You fools are just as guilty of this. A perfect example of this:
Playing as the doctor. I had already smacked a survivor and was in a chase. We come to a pallet loop. We do our thing, all the while I am zapping him and baiting a pallet drop. I get the drop I am looking for and the next part of the chase begins. We go back and forth and I time a zap to where he could not vault in time for me to catch him. I knock him down and go to pick him up... instant D/C.
He was outplayed and threw a little tantrum.
So, as a killer main. Stop D/Cing survivors when you are outplayed or make a mistake. One down will not cause the end of your game.
Everyone stop dcing, not just killers