Who has access to player test build
I am a switch player and was wondering what platforms have access to player test build? Or is it by player invite? Just curious, because if one whole platform can’t give feedback on new updates it is concerning.
I am a switch player and was wondering what platforms have access to player test build? Or is it by player invite? Just curious, because if one whole platform can’t give feedback on new updates it is concerning.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PC players only
Only PC steam players can access the PTB. You are free to give feedback based on videos and streams you view in the feedback section of the forums.
Thank you both. I appreciate the answers.