The upcoming changes are actually amazing

Yes, ruin did get nerfed, but this is on a seperate reason


Now killers will be queued right at the proper ranks, so now if you are a casual player you won't get sent into the red ranks because you wanted to use a perk to just have fun without not being able to


And, if its true, I seen a post talking about DS being changed, this will make the game more casual friendly


Thanks guys!

Comments

  • They'll probably just make it deactivate if you heal or repair.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Yes, ruin did get nerfed, but this is on a seperate reason

    Now killers will be queued right at the proper ranks, so now if you are a casual player you won't get sent into the red ranks because you wanted to use a perk to just have fun without not being able to

    And, if its true, I seen a post talking about DS being changed, this will make the game more casual friendly

    Thanks guys!

    Idk, I doubt this. Queue times will be pretty bad for those Killers and Red Ranks will be barren until they address some of the unfun things about Killer, imo.

  • Hopefully they make it deactivate if you repair a gen or unhook someone.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Yes, ruin did get nerfed, but this is on a seperate reason

    Now killers will be queued right at the proper ranks, so now if you are a casual player you won't get sent into the red ranks because you wanted to use a perk to just have fun without not being able to

    And, if its true, I seen a post talking about DS being changed, this will make the game more casual friendly

    Thanks guys!

    I doubt DS will get nerfed, it's been changed so many times already and it currently is in a good spot in my opinion