Getting Lery's Memorial all the time
Did the Dev's tweak something or am I just THAT unlucky?
Yesterday half of the games I played as survivor I got to Lery's without any offerings.
Today I played 3 games so far as killer & I got send there every single time.
Do we have to take map offerings now to avoid getting that map all the time?
Comments
8 out of 10 games i get Lerys, ive started dcing or closing app if i get sent to it. Dropped about 5 ranks in 2 days, its beyond a joke now.
Just loaded into it again.
They weight new maps higher when they come out. Unfortunately Lerys is still pretry unenjoyable to play on so yeah ive been kinda miserable with getting it every other map.
same here.. 4th game in a row -.-
Same,i don't dc but it's just boring
As said, the RNG of getting Lery's is going to be high for a bit since RNG rise.
I have had it six times in the past two days. Three times the killer disconnected during it.
Half of the maps I get after update are Lery, Gideon and Hawkins. Those indoor maps are getting annoying.
Ok Devs we get it, you made a few decent tweaks to a map nobody liked. Please change the rotation.. all I get is yamaoka estate and Lerys.
a few decent tweaks that make my fps run for their money.
anyway, thx guys for letting me know that they really tweaked the map rng