A needed tunnel... Damn... A NON TOXIC TUNNELING EXPERIENCE...
I played against a Rank 1 doctor as a rank 2 kate yesterday, the 1st time he found me I literally gen tapped a 90% gen, dodged a hit, gen tapped again, dodged another hit, gen tapped, BOOM! The gen is done! I run away, hide in a locker, he uses his new shock, I don't scream cause of locker, he looses me. I am on another gen, have it like 90%, I dodged a hit, gen tapped again, dodged another hit, gen tapped, BOOM! The gen is done! He got me on that chase...
Face camp, got unhooked by a SWF teammate with BT no problem, got tunneled, second hook, Gens are completed, door gets opened, another guy in our SWF unhooks me without BT and yes, tunneled with NOED.
I sent a "GG", and the man answered back "I'm sorry for the tunnel... It was necessary cause of what you did...", I answered back "I know man, no worries", AMAZING non toxic tunneling experience.
Comments
The downside to not running DS...
True, but I have to say I've never used it, I don't even have it unlocked for everyone, I believe that's the only perk I haven't unlocked out of both sides, hehehehe. I preffer to run BT to be honest.
Same. DS just doesn't fit in my altruism build, and I could never take off spine chill.