Keys Are Toxic?
I'm confused here. General idea is that keys are toxic, right?
I bring a Skeleton Key, Weaved Ring and Milky Glass into a match. Before the timer loads, my 3 other teammates all switch to other characters toting toolboxes.
I get found, tunneled, and proceed to be facecamped within the first 2 minutes.
Small addition, only reason he caught me was due to Dead Hard being a wonderful perk and giving the full indication it worked, even though we all know it works about .01% of the time.
The gens were done and they were all teabagging at the exit gate by time I died (yes I did struggle to give them extra time).
What part of the key was toxic? I got bent over by a salty killer who in the endgame chat gave the response, "I make sure anyone who uses a key gets the [BAD WORD] they deserve"
Like woah bro, chillax. I was the LEAST toxic of the group. I'm guessing the other 3 were in a SWF and just completely stomped you as a killer.
But just because I bring a key because I thought, 'Hey, why not? Last game of the night so gonna try something different', I get the literal worst game in existance and a killer who feels they are some self righteous priest of the forums and entity who needs to punish my sins.
Like dude, those toolboxes did more damage that match than that key could have EVER dreamed of. Honestly, don't even worry about the key until all gens are done (or someone has died and hatch has spawned in), and focus the gens being stopped.
Probably someone who was upset that ruin got nerfed and just used the key as an outlet excuse for trying to punish the toxic genrush... But punishing the toxic genrush would have been slugging those 3 over and over in the match, or facecamping them.
I'm not mad I got facecamped, it is a rather common occurance for me to make killers mad at me and get facecamped, but the logic behind it was just horrible.
Are keys really what is toxic here, or is it the gen rushing that only gets amplified when you decide to facecamp that just fuels the fire?
Comments
Moris got nerfed like twice right?
Keys take work to be effective. You need 3 gens done and someone to access hatch. Moris are instant death.