Statistics on perks used
I know the devs do not like releasing stats because the community never takes them with a grain of salt but I would be really interested in seeing how much each perk is used , I say this Because they mentioned that self care Is the most used survivor perk .
I would honestly love to see how much perks like no mither or Monstrous shrine.
Comments
They won't give out that info the moment they do if any stats are the same for there reason for the ruin nerf people will want answers which they won't give i see more DS then i do SC but would be interesting non the less to see it, question is will they count all 4 survivors in a match as 1 if all running DS or count it as 4 times?
I dont get how their stats say Lithe is more common than Dead hard, DS, Adrenaline. I play on PC, get put against all ranks and from the top to the bottom Lithe is practically non-existent. There is no way it compares to Dead Hard usage.
They mentioned other platforms so I’d love to know what’s happening on console/mobile why this perk is more common than all the meta perks.
Last time I bothered to look at Perk selection rates was back when they said Self Care was only used 22% of the time. They didn't bother to provide the information that it was 22% of the time per Perk slot. So you're looking at 80%+ Survivors were using it.
You can come up with statistics for anything, but without any context on how they are counting them you can't really draw any conclusions.