Servers?

Is Servers are ok? Today i got hits from 5-6 meters away, Even the killer dont know where i am after downing me.

Please Devs i know you may dont like it but please bring back host system, Servers didn't work please just get rid of it.

Comments

  • I've been experiencing some lag after the update, but I'm not sure if it's a problem on my end.

  • @Xerge said:

    I've been experiencing some lag after the update, but I'm not sure if it's a problem on my end.

    Same here. It was against a Legion and it seemed like Legion was lag switching.

  • @Xerge said:

    I've been experiencing some lag after the update, but I'm not sure if it's a problem on my end.

    Its true after the last update servers were bad, But today i think is even worse.

  • My Nurse post-blink lunge got *even shorter* since the last update. My guess is they meddled with the netcode, and it went horribly wrong.