Do you think you can boost killers just slighty?

Hi ever since the ruin change (sorry dont mean to bother you guys about ruin) but killers have only been able to get 3 to 4 kills in a game only if they use super toxic behavior like tunneling and camping. I'm very passionate about your game I love playing every night I'm a survivor main I have both survivor and killer in red rank right now and unless you do the toxic things I already mentioned it is very difficult for killers to do there job the game the appropriate way feels VERY one sided towards survivors right now I even feel that way as a survivor main and since killers have lost ruin they figure now just tunnel and camp survivors atleast that's how it's been on ps4 servers everyday and night all me and my friends vs is legions with the same build not even using ruin about 75% of the time it's a legion with the same build I know you guys probably wont bring the old ruin back but maybe add a perk or something to the game that will help killers out thank you.

Comments