Survivors ultra toxic in this event

Bodyblocking,teabaggers,swf... you can not even camp them because event gens still give points them

Comments

  • True, but ive seen a lot of toxicity from Killers too. Like camping the margarita machines even though they know exactly they walk out with 0 kills or even any hooks at all since they will drop any chase if a survivor runs far enough away.
  • Played 30 games as a rank 1 Pig and it's not that bad.

  • I haven’t really experienced any sandbaggers but I’ve experience killers camping the margarita machines
  • I was playing as pig and it was end game I down a jake he misses his DS and messages me (while on the hook) “noob pig you suck” “pus” (don’t know what that means but he’s dedicated because he’s still messaging me on the hook) and I was going to hard camp him but he has a RBT so I decided to go back to the jigsaw box he was at downed him and he messaged me “FU” 😂 I hadn’t laughed so hard in awhile lmao and he DCd

    other than that I only had a sabo jake Sabo one of my hooks (he died)