Totem-Buff idea
At first: Good evening!
I don't know if this idea is new or not, but I think this could help to make the effects of totems a little bit more concistent. If this effect is too strong as bonus to all totems, it could be a perk
If one survivor destroyes a Hex-Totem, the curse takes it last power to affect the survivors. The effect for cleansed totems lasts (maybe) 60 seconds after being destroyed.
If this could be changed to a perk the effect timer is maybe (40/60/80sec).
I know there could be a problem with totems like NOED, so its questionable how long the effect should be.
(Sorry for bad english. If you can't understand everything i could try again :D)
Comments
Hex: Haunted Ground says hello.
It does not say hello.
This hex-totem is one perk on its own and will not secure the totem-effects the way i described. But its a perk what can (obviously) not being affected by this perk/buff.