Doubts about how DLCs work
I bought a survivor with the fragments earned in the game, if I buy the DLC that the survivor comes from and kill the fragments that I had spent are returned to me?
I bought a survivor with the fragments earned in the game, if I buy the DLC that the survivor comes from and kill the fragments that I had spent are returned to me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, but you get a cool recolor cosmetic for the character you purchased
No. If you purchase a character with shards now, they are not returned to you if you decide to buy the complete DLC later on.