Selling back unwanted items/offerings/add-ons
I remember sometime last year, late spring, in one of the Q&A's (the one about the Archives, I think?) someone mentionned something about being able to sell back the clutter of junk you bought just to fill up the web, and never saw or heard any mention of it ever again..
What's happening with this idea?
I would be happy with a 25% refund, if it helps me get rid of stuff I don't ever plan on using (looking at you, salt pouches)
Or maybe not get bloodpoints back as refund, but some trading outpost where you can trade your unwanted stuff for other things you prefer? That way you can't just sell everything you have on one character you only leveled to get the teachables and never play, only to dump them on someone else.. You would have to trade it in for something else that would remain on that specific character.
Like, say, two browns for a yellow, two yellows for a green, two greens for a purple..
Comments