Can you guys give more iridescent shards?
Gaining shards only come from leveling up,which is getting harder and harder, and the amount you get is little.
Can you add more ways of getting them. I believe that they are available on the new tome, but I was thinking of either A get shards each match, B make some killers less expensive or have some sales for example, C increase the amount of shards you get from each lvl up.
It is hard to get shards as a new player, so following the examples from r6,LOL and other games, I believe that this will be healthier for the game.
Thank you for reading.
Comments
You level faster early on but get less shards, and as you get higher level, it takes longer but the reward also goes up. If you do the calculations though, the rate at which you gain shards remains pretty close.
(I forgot what the ratio was exactly, I made a spreadsheet to calculate which levels I'd need to be to have enough shards to buy characters.. and then just paid for them instead cause it would have taken way too long)
As for the sales part.. they're in to make money, the shards are a way to reward loyal customers.. they make sales for Auric cell prices because that's actual money. Having sales for stuff that doesn't cost actual money would be counter-intuitive.