Protection hit challenge
What classifies as a protection hit?
I cant really find a clear enough answer and sometimes I get the points just for being hit near someone when they are being chased
What classifies as a protection hit?
I cant really find a clear enough answer and sometimes I get the points just for being hit near someone when they are being chased
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe it’s taking a hit near an injured survivor (such as in a chase) and taking a hit when the Killer is carrying a survivor to a hook.
Someone being carried by the killer jump in front take a hit, and if you take the hit while someone is being chased near you.