from the live stream: tome challanges difficulty
They said they wanted the 4 stages to feel like increasing levels of difficulty and they changed their mind and adapted to the new decision.
I think that the increasing difficulty was a super good idea, what do you think?
Comments
I don't think it should go from Very Easy to Hardcore Mode or anything. I especially don't want more "complete in a single trial" challenges. I think they should find a good balance of difficulties so it sits somewhere in the middle across all 4 levels.
From my point of view there were a couple of problems with the from easy to difficult challenges concept:
So yeah, I can see why they want to steer away from difficulty increase. I still would have liked a proportional increase in master challenges level by level though - I know a lot of us don't really like those, but I think those are the most interesting to face.