You know what Oni...
Our relationship was worth it, while it lasted.
I am now a
Doctor main.
I have played Doc for so damn long after the new rework that I almost forgot other killers existed. He makes me happy. Doctor just makes me so godamn happy. More happier than when I played Oni. I love him.
Comments
Why were you even playing discount big lots hillbilly?
Oni felt like a ######### monster when I played him, but ever since the Doctor rework came in and I played Doctor, oh man was he a sweet delight. Then when the update came live, I played him over and over, and I can proudly say that he is my new main. Oni was fun, but just Doc is something else.
Because he screams really loud and shakes his fists in rage when activating his power. Hillybilly just revs a chainsaw.
Hillbilly has a unique walk animation and makes soothing noises
Doc is pretty fun. Better use him up before he gets nerfed.