How is oni

If I recall oni was changed during this chapter I only played him twice yesterday but how does he feel know?

Comments

  • Hes great for any map thats not Hawkins or Lerys. On those maps he is an M1 killer with the occasional use of the power. He does rely around getting his power up in the first 30seconds or so and keeping it up after each hook.

  • Better flick now. Same problem as before: very weak early game. Easy to fall too far behind early if you run into survivors who know what's up, stay super safe at loops, and use high pallet counts to their advantage

  • He's ok. Alot of people run IF but I find that very greedy, because it's very hard to hit people around loops with his power if they know what they are doing.

    But he is very satisfying to use, because of how powerful you ~feel~; more than how powerful you actually are.

  • A lot better on ps4. I just wish lower half of the screen would not be obscured by his biceps.

  • Ps4 player. I’m used to the nerfed flicked lol! I’ve been overshooting on a couple of swings a game but I’d say overall better.