BHVR - What’s your aim?

Is your aim to just have matches finish in -5 minutes?

First game on as Bubba, Lery’s. 4 generators finished by my 3rd hook. I got a 3k in this match but only because I managed to stop 1 survivor from hopping in the hatch with her teammate that had a key.

Second game on, secured my first survivor, go to hook in basement, 3 generators pop. The game literally just ######### started.

I can’t even play this game for more than 2 games of killer anymore before I’m burnt out. Rinse and repeat. Survivors complain about not being able to all escape, complain about queue times but want to finish games in -5 minutes. Makes sense guys, 👏🏽 keep it up.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Money makes the world go around.

    Money will drive DBD into the ground.

    They've yet to prove this wrong. So yeah, I'm with you on that.

  • Don't worry. Survivors sooner or later figure out that gen rushing is not fun and it's not worth to wait in matchmaking for 5 minutes to just to play for another 5 minutes.

  • @wladimiiir said:

    Don't worry. Survivors sooner or later figure out that gen rushing is not fun and it's not worth to wait in matchmaking for 5 minutes to just to play for another 5 minutes.

    You’re lucky to have even just ONE friend and find a match in -5 minutes on Xbox. I can’t even play survivor anymore with friends because the wait is too long.

  • @LustForBP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1025112#Comment_1025112

    You’re lucky to have even just ONE friend and find a match in -5 minutes on Xbox. I can’t even play survivor anymore with friends because the wait is too long.

    I'm lucky I play killer. I play survivor only for dailies and challenges these days as my time is precious and I don't want to spend it waiting.

  • What's their aim?


    Probably the DEAD part of DBD.


    Cause there certainly ain't no Daylight.


    At least, they live up to the games name.