Noticed a few things

Right so sound effects are still screwed. Anyone with Iron Will is a god. Sometimes dont even scream when put on hook or sacrificed on hook. Cant tell tell if it's the perk or the bad sound effects amplifying it. I hear breathing in one direction even though the last survivor of the game is in front of me. And flashlights. For some reason it starts slow as in they were too late getting the blind. But as I do a 180, I'm suddenly hit by a massive blind when theres that only guy. Is the blind delayed?

Comments

  • Any bug reports should be in the report bug section

  • Hopefully they will address theses problems in the Q&A today. its been this bad for months and its only getting worse. I don t wanna say that they do not care but i havent seen any of the devs comment on these problems but they have commented on the DS bug a lot.

  • @KingOfBadRNG said:

    Any bug reports should be in the report bug section

    I didnt know if it was a bug or not. I wanted to make sure it wasnt just me getting it. But thanks for the notice xD