This is a question mainly for the development team
Terror radius at its max reach on the killer, will it form a square or circle if its turned into a shape
Like for example, if you could see the ground around you electrify when doctor activates static blast, does it form a square or circle?
Okay I had a stupid moment, carry on
Comments
Terror radius
Squares don't have a radius...
Welp now I feel stupid
This is why I suck at math
I suck at math...
It would be a circle. Your terror radius (<--- keyword) will always be a circle.
I believe the terror radius is essentially spherical, as the name implies - by definition, a radius extends outwards from the centre of a circle (squares don't have radii). Basically, imagine that the killer is at the centre of a giant bubble, and anyone inside that bubble can hear the heartbeat.
EDIT: Appears I was beaten to it, several times over. The point about spheres/bubbles still applies, though.
This is how I feel after making this post
I am become your Circle!
Can your Circle "Gods" become SQUARE!