How often do you get the same toxic/salty survivors in your next game?
When I mean toxic, I don't mean if they looped, T bagged, spam their flashlight at me. I mean when survivors are toxic post game in end game chat or in personal messenger.
As the the title suggests how often do you get matched with the same survivors that were toxic post game in your previous game, only to get them again in your next match?
For me I've lost count the amount of times I've had a survivor/s sending me toxic messages, only to see them again in my lobby. Often they're still sending me hate mail whilst I equip strong add ons and an ivory or ebony mori.
I try my best to be a fair killer (as fair as you can be at red ranks), I don't camp, and I try not to tunnel, yet I still get a lot of hate mail from survivors. I've even carried a survivor out of the basement to give them a second chance after they got farmed off the hook, still got hate mail after that game.
I say this as a survivor main, a message to survivors before you consider being toxic post game, the killer that you're sending those messages to will maybe be the killer again in your future games.
----
I know killers can be toxic post game too.
Comments
Toxic survivors get to play lobby sim if I see them again.
With dedicated servers it's not like that anymore, if you leave the lobby another killer will replace you (eventually).